Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The First Post!

To be honest, I'm not even sure where to begin.  I am excited (and nervous) to start this blog and share with all of you my passion for design.  For the past few months I've been hard at work on my new website, and I am happy to announce that after a few unsuccessful attempts it's finally come together the way I envisioned.   Along with the website, I am also revamping my Facebook page.  I know that Facebook and other social media outlets (like this blog) are some of the best ways to advertise and grow a new business.  So far I have been fortunate enough to simply rely on word of mouth to meet new clients, which has allowed me the opportunity to work with some wonderful people and create one of a kind invitations to help make their events as memorable as possible.  Please keep checking back for updated photos of my work, event tips and ideas, inspiration and much more!
Post 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment