Monday, September 23, 2013

Custom Holiday Card Design

Well, hey! Sorry for the lapse in blog posts recently.  The past three months have been a bit of a chaotic mess, however, things are finally settling down and I am back on the Blog.  As usual, I've been working away on a number of invitations and announcements, which I will soon share, but for now want to switch gears for a bit because...


...Tis the season for Christmas cards! Christmas is one thing in life that always gets me giddy, and Christmas cards are no different! I really enjoy creating custom designs that will be unique and unlike any other that your friends and family will receive in their mailbox.

If you or someone you know want a custom RPSD design this year, you can go ahead and get on my list!

Here's how it works:
COST:
·                     $30.00

WHAT YOU GET: 
·                     A design unique to you and your family with up to three revisions.
·                     The final design will be emailed to you in high res jpeg form so that you can print however and wherever you'd like, and/or add it to your blog, Facebook, email, etc.

WHAT TO DO: 
·                     I will have 15 spots on my waiting list for custom designs.
·                     To reserve your spot, please fill out the contact form in the sidebar, or send me an email at RPSDesigns@aol.com
·                     Once I've received your email, I will send you a design form. First come, first served. Once I have received your form, AND your pictures, I will let you know your estimated wait time for your initial proof.
·                     I will be taking orders from now until the 15 spots are full, or until Friday, November 8th.

Here is a peek at a few cards I've made over the past couple of years...















0 comments:

Post a Comment